Sunday, August 20, 2006

Small step man, a giant leap for Mankind

I stumbled upon this video through digg. Its a legendary 1984 keynote speech by Steve Jobs when he unveiled the Macintosh for the first time. Without doubt, this is the best keynote I have ever seen... it is so different and was so much ahead of its time. The audience went ecstatic when Steve Jobs let the computer "do the talking"(see the video to believe it). I am certainly not an apple user, but it did make my eyes watery.

Yes... Xerox made it, but it was Apple who gave it to the people, and since Microsoft just made a ripoff and was responsible to mass marketing the product, I think the credit goes to Apple for starting the chain reaction. Here's the video... If you are a technologist, get a tissue.





Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment