Saturday, February 19, 2005

Home Alone!!

Well call me workaholic, obsessive or mad.... i'm the only person sitting alone in my company writing this blog on vibrant sunday morning.
It so happened that i thought that this might be better than watching some sick movie at home. My friends and my flatmates said i was crazy... never listened to them.
Now that i'm alone i'll do something. I'm working on a project called "On Demand Business Scaling" ..(that's the only info i can give u now) and was desperately in search of a supercool algorithm. I took saturday off..but time just flew by and i did nothing. So i thought that my mind might work in a working environment...but man this place is haunting me....

I guess i'll leave in the afternoon after lunch. Till then i think i'll install my gmail drive on my linux box....

Sridhar

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world. Explore the integration blogspot has with flickr, and feedster...its cool....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sridhar.... just a word... On Demand will give you copyright and trademark issues... i have no clue of what the scaling is all about... Give it another name...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the concern anonymous....
    Can u give me some specific software which goes by the same name... it will help me convince my PM.

    PS: Do try to leave ur credentials... it gives credibility to ur comments... but ur point will always be taken nyway...

    ReplyDelete