Sunday, May 22, 2005

Melancholy of Monotony...

I have been at my home for over 4 days now... Well project is over, documentation is being done by Ravi and Shilpa ( god bless them)... but am really missing my company's environment.

Although my Visa processing for MS, tit bit studies and cue club tournaments with my roomies consume most of my time, my mind still craves for that excitement. I got a hang of reading/writing blog/rss feeds when i was there in the company... I was overwhelmed by the amount of info i used to get and the amount of visibility i got on the net...

Now since i have no broadband at my place ( my roomies are not net savvy .... E&C guys :( ...)
i frequent my friend's place who has it.

Well i guess i've to pucker up and get back to my peek and puke studies for the VTU ....
This time i really have a goal set. My avg for the first 4 sems was 84% but for the next 3 sems it was arnd 76%... mostly cuz i payed less attn on theories and was always busy tweaking and making my semester projects better than anybody else...no regrets. Now my avg is 79.67% ... i really want an avg percentage of 80% .... Am keepin my fingers crossed.

Pray for me :)

3 comments:

  1. Stop studying....you dont need to study tat hard....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which broad band conn do you have....I have hathway...and I planning to change...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dont have any...my friend uses sify.its ok

    ReplyDelete