Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Dhatu!!

After using spanish in my Titles... here's a recourse to hindi. Dhatu means METAL...

I finally started listening to Heavy Metal. And all you folks who know that i din listen to ne thing other than slow rock, pop and indian songs... would surely be surprised.
Well I had two weeks to finish writing a concept document for a code generator that i'll be making over a period of next two weeks (in C#). The bad me was busy doing everything else when the situation became necessary to handle. I started writing the document yesterday. But doing a 2 weeks job in 2 days is no joke.

So i borrowed my friends head phones, switched on yahoo's metal radio channel, and started typing. I typed continuously on Monday from 1:30 to 6:30 am and 3:00 to 5:00pm and today from 4:00 to 9:30 pm... i worked like a machine, finished the project and uploaded it. All the time Metal was with me, it helped me concentrate.... but i dont remember any of the lyrics except someone insanely shouting f* and m*....
I got a message from yahoo that i have listened to 200 songs this month and need to pay for listening to new songs. Since I dont listen to Yahoo radio => I listened to more than 200 metal songs (or noises) while doing my project.

I dont care if i corrode my ears, but now while studying the only thing that goes into my ears will be METAL

2 comments:

  1. You know you can bypass websense with the web proxies on the internet. There are several sites devoted to just that aspect of hacking. I usually find good info on Trilogy Group's site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats cool... although there was a terrible delay in replying...
    I have added that site to my delicios

    But No more websense now :(

    ReplyDelete